“I can’t believe we are sitting in Virginia – the Commonwealth that fought to secure the God-given right to keep and bear arms and was instrumental in the founding of our nation – to debate the Second Amendment. I can’t believe we’re even debating this.”
- Pete believes that the Second Amendment is NOT optional.
- As a proud gun owner, Pete is going to restore the rights of Virginians to defend themselves and their families.
- Unfortunately, career politicians didn’t care about the safety of Virginians or our communities last summer when they let a mob rule the streets of our capital city in Richmond. This episode made clear law-abiding Virginians must be able to defend their lives and property when government fails.
- Pete believes the Second Amendment is for more than just hunting. It is to protect ourselves, our family, our property, and our liberty.
- Pete will stand-up to the radicals like Northam and McAuliffe, who are trying to seize control and take away your Second Amendment rights.
- It is essential that Virginia protects and restores the Second Amendment rights of Virginians while keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, children, and the mentally ill.