“I am an unapologetically pro-life father. And as your next governor, I am going to protect life at every single turn.”
- As a pro-life father, Pete knows life is sacred and must always be protected.
- Pete will stand up to the radicals in Richmond who are advocating for abortion, some even pushing for late-term abortion and infanticide. Northam was caught on tape explaining how this barbarism would happen.
- Democrats no longer pretend to be moderate on the issue of abortion. They support abortion on demand, up to the moment of birth, even at 9 months, all at taxpayer expense. Whether it is Northam or McAuliffe, Democrats are extreme when it comes to the issue of abortion.
- Unfortunately, career politicians in Richmond have not faithfully stood up for life. They fund abortion in state budgets and surrender when pro-abortion extremists advance their radical policies.
- As Virginia’s next Governor, Pete will protect the most vulnerable and advance reasonable restrictions on abortion like prohibiting taxpayer funding of abortion and stopping late-term abortion.
- Pete is committed to promoting adoption and making sure women have the resources and support to choose life.