“The left wants open borders, but closed schools. It is going to take leadership.”
- Oppose the radical left’s plan to reduce penalty for assaulting police officers
Pete opposes the radicals in Richmond who are trying to reduce the jail time for criminals who assault men and women of law enforcement.
- Standing with law enforcement
Northam and McAuliffe have disrespected law enforcement and caved to left-wing mobs that occupied our capital city last summer. Pete will stand up to the mob and have the back of law enforcement officers who commit their lives to keeping Virginia safe.
- Prioritize funding for school resources officers
Pete is committed to opening Virginia schools, and putting the resources in place to protect children.
- Cracking Down on Illegal Immigration
Pete knows that illegal immigration costs taxpayers billions of dollars, bringing gangs and violence into our communities, and this is why it is so important to enforce Virginia’s immigration laws and deport violent criminals.
- Pete knows that we must uphold the rule of law, and enforce the immigration laws that are on the books to keep Virginians safe and protect American workers.
- Pete opposes using taxpayer dollars to pay for in-state tuition for illegal immigrants.
- Pete is committed to defunding sanctuary cities that refuse to take violent illegal immigrant criminals off our streets
- Hold sanctuary city officials civilly liable for crimes committed by violent illegal immigrants they harbor
- Require employers to use e-verify to protect American workers.